need links to missing furni catalogue pages

Shaz

Jan 8, 2015
ive come across that im missing a certain amount of pages.
heres a list of everything im missing, can somebody link me to the download link or the forum page where i can download the certain pages from?
thankyou!

new year 2015
camping
Base furni
hc executive
coloured tiles
mystics
pirate
palooza 2013
Easter 2013
Halloween 2013
black holes + stacking squares
supermarket
the hobbit

summer 2011

ill update this if people get back to me and cross off what ive downloaded to save people resending me the links

Shaz

Jan 8, 2015
stop commenting on every single thread ffs thats all you see on the habbo forum section is you commenting on everything, and i have searched but couldnt find them or not looking in the right places. but now ive found 4000sql ripped files that habbo own so ill make my own sqls for the items that im missing.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
stop commenting on every single thread ffs thats all you see on the habbo forum section is you commenting on everything, and i have searched but couldnt find them or not looking in the right places. but now ive found 4000sql ripped files that habbo own so ill make my own sqls for the items that im missing.
I comment because I am one of the few people who provide fucking real help and support. I don't spoon feed people and I help a lot of people with their hotels. Don't be such a cry baby because I told you to do something for yourself. If you looked what makes you think we can do anybetter? You want to be spoon fed here the fuck you go:

Click This Link:

Use Quotes to make Google find that exact word
Example:
"Habbo" Retro
Every website will contain the word Habbo at least 1 time

Users who are viewing this thread