Recruiting Need hotel co-owner/dev

Status
Not open for further replies.

online7

Mar 23, 2020
My friend Ray and I with experience being staff on many retros since Ray opened the old Yabbo, are looking for a co-owner who has experience within vps and some dev experience to open up a new retro that we are only going to open if we are all on-board to make it work and hopefully make it big (considering that big isn't very big these days...)

If you know anyone or yourself want to join our team, we have many ideas planned and want to make this unique. Another possibility is Ray working himself alongside his real-life job with the dev-side of things and having a contributor to be staff that we can train up and work with.

We haven't got much info yet just send me a message to get involved and Ray knows what hes talking about I'll pass you over to the bossman. DISCORD Abi#6867

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
My friend Ray and I with experience being staff on many retros since Ray opened the old Yabbo, are looking for a co-owner who has experience within vps and some dev experience to open up a new retro that we are only going to open if we are all on-board to make it work and hopefully make it big (considering that big isn't very big these days...)

If you know anyone or yourself want to join our team, we have many ideas planned and want to make this unique. Another possibility is Ray working himself alongside his real-life job with the dev-side of things and having a contributor to be staff that we can train up and work with.

We haven't got much info yet just send me a message to get involved and Ray knows what hes talking about I'll pass you over to the bossman.
Interested :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread