Need Help

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hey Devbest,

I have a vps and i would like to set up a habbo retro i know how to set one up but only with xampp but i would like to use navicat and iis as this is more secure but im not sure how to use iis that much so if someone would kindly help that would be great Thanks so much! :D

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
You can try , completely working and for IIS. However, you have to install MySQL from the installer instead of using Microsoft Web Platform Installer.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Oh Ok Th
You can try , completely working and for IIS. However, you have to install MySQL from the installer instead of using Microsoft Web Platform Installer.
Oh Ok thanks you didny enter the link for the tutorial though :)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Oh

Oh Ok Thanks just realised haha lol if i give u a link to veiw my screen would you beable to come on and help please
No sorry. I do not do Habbo support for now... but I'm pretty sure you can ask for some help from others. And I do assure you the tutorial will work as long as you follow all the steps, and remember to get MySQL Installer from .

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
No sorry. I do not do Habbo support for now... but I'm pretty sure you can ask for some help from others. And I do assure you the tutorial will work as long as you follow all the steps, and remember to get MySQL Installer from .
Ok Thanks Hmm tryed to install says not enopugh diskspace even though i just got this thing so not sure what to delete

Users who are viewing this thread