Need help with making a v26 with PHPRetro

Ariel Mordoch

Sep 3, 2011
I set up my hotel and everything, tried to port-forward but it didn't work. Also, for some reason my hotel is always offline (even with emulator running). I tried doing the status.ret fix but it didn't work. I am the noobiest of noobs when it comes to developing and I abandoned my project of making a hotel by myself. So, anyone want to help me here (I will not be paying you anything, as it's not the hardest of things to do when following a tut/doing it without a tut).

Supersup

Dec 23, 2010
Ariel, no one can help you with port forwarding since we don't have the details. I'd recommend you not to give out details. I don't think the EMU will work until it's port forwarded, well I don't know since last time I worked with v26 was like 10 months ago.

RetroNewbie

May 15, 2011
I could teamview np, but I'd rather have XAMPP as i am somewhat familiar with it
Alright, get a vps so you wont get ddosed later on when u make ur hotel, Also PM me details andddd i might have to auto get off cause i got expelled from school so i might automatically get off when my mom comes home, then later i will help you with the rest, i should be getting my computer rights today soooo.

Supersup

Dec 23, 2010
Ariel, if you're having trouble with port-forwarding, I don't see how RetroNewbie can help. I strongly suggest that you don't hand out details to someone untrusted. Up to you.

Ariel Mordoch

Sep 3, 2011
Alright, get a vps so you wont get ddosed later on when u make ur hotel, Also PM me details andddd i might have to auto get off cause i got expelled from school so i might automatically get off when my mom comes home, then later i will help you with the rest, i should be getting my computer rights today soooo.
you mean a VPN or VPS becuase i have no ideo how to set up either

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011

.......BS..............MEGA..................BS.........................

Ariel Mordoch

Sep 3, 2011
Scrap this, I need a complete build of my hotel if anyone wants to help. If you could build me a hotel on my server and make me and you (or just me) hotel admin that would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread