Need help with hotel

Olly_

Oct 21, 2011
Hey there,
I'm re-creating Mist with Dominic however previously when I made it I honestly can't remember all these errors i'm coming across. I've already done the PHPmyadmin and MYSQL setup, alongside IIS however now I need help with someone putting on a stable CMS, emulator and database for me.

I'll give VPS access and if a good job is done you can be offered a position on the staff team.

skype - ollienoel1

or pm me/

Olly_

Oct 21, 2011
Do something for yourself for once, tell me what type of hotel you want, R63 or R63B, i'll get you a decent EMU and CMS, but you do everything yourself.
R63, also I didn't make this being lazy, it was the pure fact i'd spent 3 hours attempting to do it after a 6 month break from retros together.
I'd appreciate it if you didn't attempt to rectify me by attempting to say that i'm lazy and don't give anything a try.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
add my skype: SlutsNotAllowed
Lol just stop replying to this thread please because you're not helping them at all.
***bump***
Stop bumping the fucking thread after just a few hours. We don't just sit on here helping people 24/7 , most of us developers actually have lives.

Now,
- I will help setup with some editing for a small payment. By small editing I mean I will get you some updated features, fix all the errors, secure the hotel and create the logo/edit the habbo.swf

Users who are viewing this thread