Need help with Hotel - Old user back to re-create

Netsky

Mar 24, 2016
Hi guys,

Pretty generic cry for help to be honest. I've made retros before (years ago) and decided to make another one for myself as a fun hobby. So I'm not entirely new to the retro scene. First thing was I followed SnipeCamps tutorial which in the end worked fine, was able to do most things in the hotel, cool. I decided to give Sledmore's release a try and add it to my hotel. I added everything and did the tweaks to get things running. Most things worked, except my character is white, and the hotel nav isn't right either and among other things.

Usually this would indicate that my external_vars aren't set right. I've been using the ones from SnipeCamps tutorial since, so I decided to use Sledmore's instead. As soon as they are added my hotel client doesn't work and redirects me back to the 'me' page. Take them straight out and replace them with the old ones and it works fine except the mentioned issues.

Anyone got any ideas? Been struggling with this for a few hours and it's got me beat. Could be something simple, I hope.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread