Need Help With Customs

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hey so i have my own retro and been wanted to add customs to hotel for a while so i made some but im unsure how to code them to i decided to get ones that are already coded the only problem i have is the image im pretty sure i added them to catalogue correctly as they show in catalogue page but with no image and then if i was to buy it and place on the floor it would just show a black box if you know please comment or pm Thanks very much (p.s also in return i may make you manager as well)

Ahmad

Apr 11, 2012
Hey everyone, when i open my client i getting white screen, i know it is because my housekeeping swfs, anyone that is updated and have som working housekeeping swfs?

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hey everyone, when i open my client i getting white screen, i know it is because my housekeeping swfs, anyone that is updated and have som working housekeeping swfs?

If you get a white screen u need to update yuour webuild on the end of it probs have somet like 511 steal habbos just find habbos webuild which is omset like 1022 and put that on the end if you unsure how to do this then go to habbo.com right click and then click veiw source and then just flcik through until you see there webuild please like if you found this helpful

Jan 17, 2012
If you get a white screen u need to update yuour webuild on the end of it probs have somet like 511 steal habbos just find habbos webuild which is omset like 1022 and put that on the end if you unsure how to do this then go to habbo.com right click and then click veiw source and then just flcik through until you see there webuild please like if you found this helpful
Wtf are you blabbering about? The new webuild is 63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/1258.

Ahmad

Apr 11, 2012
WTF?

Users who are viewing this thread