Need Help with AlertWelcome Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyArchivesYT

Feb 20, 2024
Running atom cms with acterus.

Wondering how to add the alert welcome message when users log in and see what's going on with hotel.

Basically the same "welcome to blah blah hotel, username" but it's the one bigger with more information added.

SimplyArchivesYT

Feb 20, 2024
@Liam that's the one you can post images in the alertmessage unlike the one where it's the welcome to hotel "user" message? Like this one

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240308_163311_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240308_163311_Chrome.jpg
    574.7 KB · Views: 23

Runner

Jun 30, 2023
Let me save you the hassle of people replying and not providing no actual solution. The way to achieve this is simple, you need the plugin for it which is provided in the Krews Discord.

Download:

Hopefully this helps you!

Attachments

• IMG_4881.jpeg
    IMG_4881.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 27

Sixo

May 12, 2019
habbopages.url isn't linked correctly in ui-config
I already adjusted the address but the same thing still appears, is it because the welcome.txt file is not the corresponding one? I created one so that the management would recognize it, but the 404 keeps appearing

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
I already adjusted the address but the same thing still appears, is it because the welcome.txt file is not the corresponding one? I created one so that the management would recognize it, but the 404 keeps appearing
It's still showing as not found, which means the path is wrong.

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
You must be registered for see images attach

Look at my portfolio which I already managed perfectly

Show the path to the file and the link it's trying to find.

Sixo

May 12, 2019
Muestra la ruta al archivo y el enlace que está intentando encontrar.

Post automatically merged:

Make sure you’ve made a file named welcome.txt inside your Habbopages folder and type the content you want it to display within that alert.

I don't know if the content is special HTML or just by putting "Hello" it should be reflected when including the file, that's why I ask, only written within the "Hello" file to test

Runner

Jun 30, 2023

I don't know if the content is special HTML or just by putting "Hello" it should be reflected when including the file, that's why I ask, only written within the "Hello" file to test
Your habbopages should be inside of your nitro gamedata folder not inside of the c_images. If someone else hasn’t provided an example welcome.txt I’ll post mine once I’m home.

Sixo

May 12, 2019
Your habbopages should be inside of your nitro gamedata folder not inside of the c_images. If someone else hasn’t provided an example welcome.txt I’ll post mine once I’m home.
I already adjusted the Habbopages in nitro gamedata, but it still appears unrecognizable, I adjusted the address in ui-config but it has no effect

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013

Have a look at the default ones here:

It doesn't matter, the path is still setup to fetch from their choice. This isn't a ui-config requirement as everyone does it differently.

- EDIT -

I have never used this plugin, but you might want to check emulator_settings/emulator_texts.

Sixo

May 12, 2019
Have a look at the default ones here:

It doesn't matter, the path is still setup to fetch from their choice. This isn't a ui-config requirement as everyone does it differently.

- EDIT -

I have never used this plugin, but you might want to check emulator_settings/emulator_texts.
I already fixed the problem, I'm very stupid, I didn't realize that I placed the "Welcome.txt" file directly, which when searching for it in the files, it was looking for "Welcome.txt" and I had placed the ". txt" in its name, for it to be found you had to direct it in the Ui-config as follows

"welcome.txt.txt"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread