Need Help Switching Homepage Please

Brandon2

Aug 4, 2017
Hello, ive recently started my own habbo, but is not online yet its still on localhost as i need to change my homepage and the names from habboon to [myhotel] but everytime i attempt it myself either the client white screens/black screen or lcoalhost stops working or something major goes wrong and i have to start all over again, if theres anyone who can give me a few tips or a hand thatd be great" please comment below with skype/sc/insta any contact info or pm me for my skype

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
They should be in your database from what I am understanding. Are you talking about catalogue or client, if client it should be on your external_flash_texts.txt. If your talking about commands it is in your Emu -> HabboHotel -> Rooms -> Chat -> Commands and edit the commands on every file of it says Habboon or what ever. If your talking about client it should be in your database named as client external texts if I am correct?? Should look like client_x_x.

Brandon2

Aug 4, 2017
a guy setup the retro for us with a habboon client, but he did it all with navicat so were clueless as what to actually do lol, we cant find the folders related

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
To change the names and links it should be in the config file your cms.

The client white screens probably because it can't find the habbo.swf or your config is incorrect.

The localhost ip should be 127.0.0.1 and usually the port is 30,000 but you can use any port you want

Localhost does not require you to open ports, but public does.

You need to update the links for your external variables as well.

Client.php also needs configured

Users who are viewing this thread