need help setting vps up

Demonz

Oct 6, 2011
need some help properly setting up VPS , will reward with vip or staff who ever can help.just the set up .not the hotel

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 23

Silenos

Obsessed.
Aug 7, 2017
What's that shit? You have forgotten the meaning of a forum, right?
Describe your fucking problem and we can help you over the forums, if someone will do it for you, you will learn nothing and stay the dumbass which you are.

@Popie
Double Posting
Please refrain from double posting in threads. This means do not create a new post after your own post. In situations like this you must edit your previous post to add additional content, etc.
Off Topic Post(s)/Spamming
Please refrain from posting off topic from the original post as it not only results in spam, but it can also cause other members to go off topic as well.

@Demonz
Clear Title
Please refrain from making vague thread titles. When making a thread, please make sure that the thread title is clear. If you make a thread without the title being clear, it may be misleading to other members, etc.

@Silenos
Insulting Members
Please refrain from insulting other members. When you insult other members, nothing good comes out of it. It just results in anger, and possibly hurt feelings on the other individual. This also means that you should not spark arguments, etc.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Hey do u have discord or something? I’m having trouble with vps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I don't use Discord anymore. If you check out our tutorials section you'll find tons of tutorials on how to setup a Habbo retro.
What's that shit? You have forgotten the meaning of a forum, right?
Describe your fucking problem and we can help you over the forums, if someone will do it for you, you will learn nothing and stay the dumbass which you are.
Although true. He just needs some help setting his VPS up. My guess IIS, MySQL etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread