Need Help Setting Up HabboRetro/VPS

MrharryBond

Nov 12, 2013
Hello, Just wondering if someone could help me set up a HabboRetro.. I haven't brought a VPS yet but willing if someone can help set up.

Thanks

P.S Message me, as I can't currently.

GamerX

You Never Walk Alone
Aug 24, 2016
Hello, Just wondering if someone could help me set up a HabboRetro.. I haven't brought a VPS yet but willing if someone can help set up.

Thanks

P.S Message me, as I can't currently.
I can help you setup the retro and choose the right vps :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
better to make one yourself and pay someone to do updates and fixes that are needed to the cms/emu. i would make u a hotel for free but i cant get to a computer on the holidays

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
A lot of the tutorials don't include details on how to connect your emulator on mac, assuming you're on a mac. And also, hardly describe how to properly interact with the database from the pages included in whatever CMS you're using

MrharryBond

Nov 12, 2013
i can set u up a hotel tomorrow as i may have time just reply if u still are interested
I have tried to do it on XAMPP, I understand how to change things etc, I'm just having problems with setting up the XAMPP, every time I go to local host its just saying ''MySQL Engine - RevCMS: MySQL could not connect to host'' I added database etc and files to htcdocs, and then I just need help transferring to a VPS because I have no idea how to do that as I have never done it before, I had also brought a VPS before but they kind of scammed me LOOOL, thanks!!

Follow a tutorial. Never trust a person that sets up habbo retros for money, it's just as easy to find a tutorial, lmao.
I have tried to do this, but the same thing similar to what I mentioned above happens.

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
I have tried to do it on XAMPP, I understand how to change things etc, I'm just having problems with setting up the XAMPP, every time I go to local host its just saying ''MySQL Engine - RevCMS: MySQL could not connect to host'' I added database etc and files to htcdocs, and then I just need help transferring to a VPS because I have no idea how to do that as I have never done it before, I had also brought a VPS before but they kind of scammed me LOOOL, thanks!!

I have tried to do this, but the same thing similar to what I mentioned above happens.
you can transfer the emu, cms, db over but you can't transfer xampp. if you want i can teamviewer and quickly set up your files for you. i dont have much time left so if u want better now

Users who are viewing this thread