{NEED HELP PLZ} with habbo retro

wuggybear

Oct 6, 2012
Thread moved to Habbo Help and Support - Kieren
ok i have a revcms 1.9.9.9 habbo retro but little bit of stuff that pisses me off is how to make it public.I went to noip.com i build a host or w.e i portforward the ports and everything but when i type zoomhotel4.zapto.org it sayd error 404 then when i reload it links to my router -_- when i type in localhost and stuff my retro doesent even come up that much anymore i need serious help plzz.

ok i have a revcms 1.9.9.9 habbo retro but little bit of stuff that pisses me off is how to make it public.I went to noip.com i build a host or w.e i portforward the ports and everything but when i type zoomhotel4.zapto.org it sayd error 404 then when i reload it links to my router -_- when i type in localhost and stuff my retro doesent even come up that much anymore i need serious help plzz.

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
can you guys walk me through witht he hamachi and what i have to portforward and when i type in what i type in to see my hotel and error pops up

With Hamachi you shouldn't need to port forward through your router, only unblock the ports in your firewall. Once you've setup the network it should be ready to go.

Users who are viewing this thread