NEED HELP HABBO RETRO

Brandon2

Aug 4, 2017
Ok so i recently developed my habbo retro, but confused about setting up a domain and my vps to the hotel, i bought my vps but kinda clueless lol, if anyone could help out set it up thatd be great! will give you ingame developer rank

can contact me via skype 'iSyrus @ outlook . c o m or discord 'Brandon#1344'

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Sorry if u mean transfer a retro you made on your pc onto your vps you can't. You need to recreate it again on the vps

To add your domain you go into your cms config.php and change the hotel url line to it

Silenos

Obsessed.
Aug 7, 2017
Sorry if u mean transfer a retro you made on your pc onto your vps you can't. You need to recreate it again on the vps

To add your domain you go into your cms config.php and change the hotel url line to it
You don't have to recreate it on the VPS. If you have a hotel on your computer you just have to upload the files somewhere and download it on VPS.
Same for database.

@Brandon you say you don't have a domain, buy one.
I can help you getting started if you want.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
You don't have to recreate it on the VPS. If you have a hotel on your computer you just have to upload the files somewhere and download it on VPS.
Same for database.

@Brandon you say you don't have a domain, buy one.
I can help you getting started if you want.
nah most likely his files are just unedited copies that he could just redownload instead of uploading them or wasting time copying over

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
arent a few domains free? @bokludan

@Thongs i downloaded PLUSemu and some guy did the whole thing, it was in habboons name the cata and stuff but im not sure lol ive got all the files and db and stuff
you can change the habboon text in your external_text_variables, external_flash_text or whatever the file is called and yes there are free domain site such as

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Ok so i recently developed my habbo retro, but confused about setting up a domain and my vps to the hotel, i bought my vps but kinda clueless lol, if anyone could help out set it up thatd be great! will give you ingame developer rank

can contact me via skype 'iSyrus @ outlook . c o m or discord 'Brandon#1344'
If you need help feel free to pm me

Users who are viewing this thread