Need Help Client doesnt work

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Ok so im using RevCMS and when i load the client it loads to the habbo view and then stays there on the habbo view what do i do ?

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Ok so im using RevCMS and when i load the client it loads to the habbo view and then stays there on the habbo view what do i do ?
Make sure your post are the same in your configs and client.php
Cracked or license phoenix? You were using cracked before.

Wow you have got to be kidding me can you please stop posting.
Can you stop posting, because you aren't helping at all.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
And you're wondering why I'm not helping at all.

You clearly don't know this kid as she's been scamming the shit out of everyone.
She clearly tried to scam the person who gave her a vps his name is Jose Cadenas and you can ask him yourself.

I clearly don't give a shit when it comes of what I'm posting because I'm posting straight out facts and the fact that this girl is a scammer have been proven many times and have been noticed many times therefore i shall not really care.
That's irrelevant to the topic, all I'm saying is if you aren't gonna help, don't struggle posting. This topic isn't about whether she's a thief or scammer, it's about a user wanting help. No one asked for facts.

Don't start an arguement here, it's not needed.

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
That's irrelevant to the topic, all I'm saying is if you aren't gonna help, don't struggle posting. This topic isn't about whether she's a thief or scammer, it's about a user wanting help. No one asked for facts.

Don't start an arguement here, it's not needed.

Fine

OT: I've gave you a Client file before use that one and it should be fixed.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Fine

OT: I've gave you a Client file before use that one and it should be fixed.
WTF LIES i have never scammed and i wouldnt dream of it i hate scammers and i dont like to scam people its awful im reporting you because you have bugged me since yesterday now and its getting on my nerves

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
WTF LIES i have never scammed and i wouldnt dream of it i hate scammers and i dont like to scam people its awful im reporting you because you have bugged me since yesterday now and its getting on my nerves

Lies:

You've indeed been scamming people and you are working not only me but others on the nerve, i clearly can't give a anything of what you said and as I've tried to help you have i now officially tried, I've gave you a file and I've fixed it for you before and clearly you have removed it

Wat it again sure I'll uload it for you so you can run your retro.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Lies:

You've indeed been scamming people and you are working not only me but others on the nerve, i clearly can't give a anything of what you said and as I've tried to help you have i now officially tried, I've gave you a file and I've fixed it for you before and clearly you have removed it

Wat it again sure I'll uload it for you so you can run your retro.
Who the fuck are you?

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Who the fuck are you?

I'm aka Habbos, and I'm clearly trying to provide help here for you but you seem to be refusing my help and if so then fine i can not bother paying any attention on your post

If you want your hotel to be fixed then you need to accept on how people are and who they are doesn't matter and if they provide help accept it because it's useful.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
I'm aka Habbos, and I'm clearly trying to provide help here for you but you seem to be refusing my help and if so then fine i can not bother paying any attention on your post

If you want your hotel to be fixed then you need to accept on how people are and who they are doesn't matter and if they provide help accept it because it's useful.
Ok..... But you havnt provided any help for me have you all my posts you have just commented unnecessary things so how can you be helping me

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Ok..... But you havnt provided any help for me have you all my posts you have just commented unnecessary things so how can you be helping me

Wrong as after the Unnecessary posts have i helped you with saying that I'm willing to provide you a file that will fix your whole Client and would make you able to access the client and then just be able to run your hotel.

You refused obviously because you said ''Who the fuck are you'' and therefore it means that you're not needing my help anymore.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012

Theres no file there :p

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Here's a little tutorial

Download this file

Replace client.php with the one I've provided you - In the Habbo folder

Place the client folder in to your Habbo folder

There you're done and able to run you're retro ;-)

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Here's a little tutorial

Download this file

Replace client.php with the one I've provided you - In the Habbo folder

Place the client folder in to your Habbo folder

There you're done and able to run you're retro ;-)
Ok well now i am refusing because i dont need to replace my client.php folder so it is obviously some virus or hacking thing im guessing it just something to do with my externals

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
You have clearly got to be kidding me

Those are the files from the Mango themes, either that you are a idiot or you are just retarded

Do a virus check on it and you shall find out that it's not a attempt on hacking nor anything related to that

The simple thing is when you replace your old files with those files , that you are able to enter your hotel and so your client it's the same fix i provided when your hotel was running on vps which you have messed up.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
You have clearly got to be kidding me

Those are the files from the Mango themes, either that you are a idiot or you are just retarded

Do a virus check on it and you shall find out that it's not a attempt on hacking nor anything related to that

The simple thing is when you replace your old files with those files , that you are able to enter your hotel and so your client it's the same fix i provided when your hotel was running on vps which you have messed up.

Hmm ok then well it hasnt fixed my client what you gave it has made it worser

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Hmm ok then well it hasnt fixed my client what you gave it has made it worser

This is your problem not mine you have probably entered everything wrong in your external variables because this solution surely worked for me therefore you are making everything worst for yourself so it's your problem once again not mine.

Users who are viewing this thread