[NEED HELP] Can't enter my rooms.

HarizRetro

Dec 19, 2015
Anyone can help me, i had done my retro and everthing is work well. Im using (Free Phoenix 3.7.1 EMU) . After and load my client it show the hotel background and the rom navigator as usual. But i created my room but I can't enter it. Any idea what is wrong?

1) This is what my emu is showing up:-
HZ8o75o

2)This is what i see in my client:-
u4VEUkw

3)And my catalaouge is showing black clour when i clicked on he furni name.
zSJOO5U

HarizRetro

Dec 19, 2015
wait

owh sorry :- (EMU)
:-http://prntscr.com/9gacf1 (MY CATA)
:-http://prntscr.com/9gacnk (MY HOTEL VIEW with my test room that i can't enter)
*Sorry i only can give link. I ca upload the images here.

anyone?..

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Phoenix 3.7.1 Is so outdated as WCKD said there is the 3.11 release or you can just upgrade to Gold Tree Emulator a more up to date version of phoenix that everyone is using. When I used gold tree I never really had this issue and when I did it was usually an issue with the cache that after clearing it and logging back in everything would work fine.

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
Phoenix 3.7.1 Is so outdated as WCKD said there is the 3.11 release or you can just upgrade to Gold Tree Emulator a more up to date version of phoenix that everyone is using. When I used gold tree I never really had this issue and when I did it was usually an issue with the cache that after clearing it and logging back in everything would work fine.
I do recommend using 3.11.0, and GTE is not an updated version of phoenix, it is an entirely new emu. And you shouldn't switch to an entirely new emulator when you have one problem.

HarizRetro

Dec 19, 2015
okay i just use phoenix 3.11.0. Nothing is changing. Here the link of the images.

Link :-http://prntscr.com/9gnuh ( the emu )
. (my client)

HarizRetro

Dec 19, 2015
so my database is prob? I will give a try.

I had use the database u given. But nothing is changed. Can u give me the steps to import the database in the phoenix 3.11.0 file. And anyone have suggestion what is still wrong with my retro..

AnalGoat11

Queen
Nov 25, 2015
so my database is prob? I will give a try.

I had use the database u given. But nothing is changed. Can u give me the steps to import the database in the phoenix 3.11.0 file. And anyone have suggestion what is still wrong with my retro..
I faced the exact same issue as you are right now before, I can assist you to fix this issue. Please skype me at Jaylen_DevBest for more information

HarizRetro

Dec 19, 2015
Predict, im here to study. Im not a mster coder at all. That is why i asked the community that is xpert to help me. Everyone start from zero. Yeah you also start from nothing. Im hearing all the idea and im glad they are people that can help me. Not angry just my opinion xD .Btw jaylen i added you in skype. XD

AnalGoat11

Queen
Nov 25, 2015
Predict, im here to study. Im not a mster coder at all. That is why i asked the community that is xpert to help me. Everyone start from zero. Yeah you also start from nothing. Im hearing all the idea and im glad they are people that can help me. Not angry just my opinion .Btw jaylen i added you in skype.
Alright.

Users who are viewing this thread