Need Habbo Retro! Advertisement ! Click Here For Details!

Phi11ie

Apr 18, 2017
I've co-owned a number of hotels that have been shut down for some time due to client issues/developers or having the VPS expire! i wanted to try something new im creating a hotel this weekend! with much more to offer then any other hotel with many custom stuff such as themes, rares, clothes, with a big development team working together to create something no man or women has ever experienced before on a retro... customizing every little bit we can! as i've been connecting with a large bunch of people asking how i could change the retro world!

My graphic designers as we speak are working together creating images of different sorts of new furni and custom catalog options with many buttons and client radio that will be coded in the hotel! for great building experiences while listening to your favorite radio music allowing you to turn it down pause or stop the music without having to close the window... ive been also searching way on how to become something big! as im putting together ads that will be placed on a number of sites for advertising...

As you know the ranks of a hotel are Admin, Manager, Senior Moderator, Moderator, Trial Moderator which will remain the same but adding new ranks to the list being able to come up with new idea's and help threw different stages of the hotels development stage coming up with new custom things per week/month for a better habbo experience. The way that i look at it is the more people involved in the hotel the better the idea's will get.. We will also have DJ's working with us having their own separate ranks as well so if you have ever been involved with any DJ sort of things you might be able to help us out as were expecting applications for this spot.

Have any question about this hotel or have alot of good ideas that you would like to share? or would like to join our development team please message me on here being able for me to add you on skype to discuss this process! as i would love to here from you and my members that are pending! get back to me this week as the grand opening is this coming weekend Putting a lot of time and effort in before its even open is key to any new hotels! that want to become big. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!!
:gangnam::muffit:wowsoBLESSED:rasta:KAPOW

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
I've co-owned a number of hotels that have been shut down for some time due to client issues/developers or having the VPS expire! i wanted to try something new im creating a hotel this weekend! with much more to offer then any other hotel with many custom stuff such as themes, rares, clothes, with a big development team working together to create something no man or women has ever experienced before on a retro... customizing every little bit we can! as i've been connecting with a large bunch of people asking how i could change the retro world!

My graphic designers as we speak are working together creating images of different sorts of new furni and custom catalog options with many buttons and client radio that will be coded in the hotel! for great building experiences while listening to your favorite radio music allowing you to turn it down pause or stop the music without having to close the window... ive been also searching way on how to become something big! as im putting together ads that will be placed on a number of sites for advertising...

As you know the ranks of a hotel are Admin, Manager, Senior Moderator, Moderator, Trial Moderator which will remain the same but adding new ranks to the list being able to come up with new idea's and help threw different stages of the hotels development stage coming up with new custom things per week/month for a better habbo experience. The way that i look at it is the more people involved in the hotel the better the idea's will get.. We will also have DJ's working with us having their own separate ranks as well so if you have ever been involved with any DJ sort of things you might be able to help us out as were expecting applications for this spot.

Have any question about this hotel or have alot of good ideas that you would like to share? or would like to join our development team please message me on here being able for me to add you on skype to discuss this process! as i would love to here from you and my members that are pending! get back to me this week as the grand opening is this coming weekend Putting a lot of time and effort in before its even open is key to any new hotels! that want to become big. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!!
:gangnam::muffit:wowsoBLESSED:rasta:KAPOW
Yes hotel link?

Users who are viewing this thread