Need clean phoenix database

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Hello Devbest!
I was wondering if anyone had a clean Phoenix Database i could use? i would clean one my self but i do not know what tables the emulator actually uses. i am making my own RevolutionCMS edit and i would like a clean Database so you guys don't get lame errors like
Code:
unknown column `seckey`

I feel like a clean database would help but if no one has one its okay :p

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
There nothing wrong with your database thats perfect normal.. all you need to do is run this query ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999) NOT NULL and then reload and then register

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
There nothing wrong with your database thats perfect normal.. all you need to do is run this query ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999) NOT NULL and then reload and then register
No.... XD you miss understood I know about the security key and 999 is to much bro especially for the algorithm I use to encrypt it. The databases I am finding have custom tables and I am afraid I might delete a required table

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Im afraid there is no other table and its not that hard i can show you a few things if you like
Thanks for your offer but your misunderstanding....
I wanted to know what tables are required to function. tables like cms_comments don't need to be there but i don't know if cms_news must be there

you can pm me if you want so we don't spam the thread.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Yes cams news must be there otherwise when writing a new in hk if you delete it from the database table it will also be deleted from hk and your site since it is connected

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Yes cams news must be there otherwise when writing a new in hk if you delete it from the database table it will also be deleted from hk and your site since it is connected
Does the emulator use it? If not I'll just make a better news table

I am not bound to the HK I am making a new administration system and a user permission system for rev

Users who are viewing this thread