Need assistance , not sure what mistake I've made .

HypeRageQuit

Dec 2, 2017
I just recently got back into Retros , ive decided to toy around with my own (only on local) , but when i completed everything , i went to my ip (hamachi) in URL bar and got a blank screen . but it was finished loading , i know know where i went wrong . Based off a tutorial on here

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
I just recently got back into Retros , ive decided to toy around with my own (only on local) , but when i completed everything , i went to my ip (hamachi) in URL bar and got a blank screen . but it was finished loading , i know know where i went wrong . Based off a tutorial on here
So if you know where you went wrong why don't you just go back and fix the mistake. If its a white screen most likely you didnt link swfs correctly. Did you check google console for any errors. If not that might help.

HypeRageQuit

Dec 2, 2017
So if you know where you went wrong why don't you just go back and fix the mistake. If its a white screen most likely you didnt link swfs correctly. Did you check google console for any errors. If not that might help.
No , my client is stuck on 76% when it loads and then it redirects me as so :

HypeRageQuit

Dec 2, 2017
2:46 in the morning and you can’t help him even though you’re on here replying.. seems legit

OT: Check your variables and ports.
I've checked my variables about a thousand times and I think my ports are okay as far as I know . But its literally been 4 years since I have done this other than today , so it's going to take someone more experienced to know where i am going wrong .

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
Not sure what that problem is. Replace your line with this:
$this->connection = $this->mysql[$type]($_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'], $_CONFIG['mysql']['username'], $_CONFIG['mysql']['password']);

Maybe that will help

HypeRageQuit

Dec 2, 2017
$this->connection = $this->mysql[$type]($_CONFIG['mysql']['hostname'], $_CONFIG['mysql']['username'], $_CONFIG['mysql']['password']);

Maybe that will help
nah it didnt . idk whats going on man . its irritating

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
What's on line 48 of class.engine.php? :confused:

Edit:

Maybe that will help
Please stop. You're telling him to replace a line of his code without even seeing what's there to even begin with??

Users who are viewing this thread