Need asap help please

Niggachu

Aug 14, 2016
Im new to the retro owning thing, and i was wondering possibly if i could disable reading whispers for specific ranks
and when i try to unmute a user it never works but still says successful
And roomads wont save aswell, p.s im using plusemu

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Sure, I'll message you in PM
This is against Devbest rules, just to inform you of that. We should make sure we are helping people on the thread, that was people with the same issues don't need to post 60 more threads to also get a solution.

Check these things bud:
Im new to the retro owning thing, and i was wondering possibly if i could disable reading whispers for specific ranks
and when i try to unmute a user it never works but still says successful
And roomads wont save aswell, p.s im using plusemu
disable reading whispers for specific ranks - Not sure if this is what you mean but there is a permission called "room_whisper_override" and a command called "command_ignore_whispers"
when i try to unmute a user it never works but still says successful - Be more descriptive, are you muting them and then trying to unmute?
And roomads wont save aswell, p.s im using plusemu - Make sure you have the permission "room_item_save_branding_items"

Niggachu

Aug 14, 2016
This is against Devbest rules, just to inform you of that. We should make sure we are helping people on the thread, that was people with the same issues don't need to post 60 more threads to also get a solution.

Check these things bud:

disable reading whispers for specific ranks - Not sure if this is what you mean but there is a permission called "room_whisper_override" and a command called "command_ignore_whispers"
when i try to unmute a user it never works but still says successful - Be more descriptive, are you muting them and then trying to unmute?
And roomads wont save aswell, p.s im using plusemu - Make sure you have the permission "room_item_save_branding_items"
Basically my events staff are capable of reading whispers, where i would like to disable that permission but idk how, or where to find it haha
and also when my staff members mute others and i try to unmute that user it never works

Users who are viewing this thread