Need a video tutorial of the Habbo retro with arcturus morningstar/nitro

Sanderskog

May 16, 2019
Hello everyone on Devbest, i have been looking for someone that could have made a habbo tutorial video, for me. Been requesting this on another website like this one only in deutche language. I would pay 40 USD for the video tutorial. The video needs to be for the html5 retro that came newly out. Bcs i know how to setup an old habbo retro, but it is just too much things to read and understand before u can jump into the work. With a video tutorial, it will explain alot of things and things will go quicker and, yeah for me atleast its easier to follow a video than reading a bunch of text :)

So if u wanna help me, comment below this thread!

Much love to yall and hope everyone has a good day further <3

- Michael Skog

Last edited by a moderator:

Sanderskog

May 16, 2019
You have tutorials here:

I prefer the last one.
Thanks alot for giving me this :) Is this the whole installation? From stage one. Installing xampp etc, files for the retro and set it all up? For me this looks like its only a tutorial on how to use Nitro xD, and i wanna know the setup from 0-10 :)
But yeah thanks i will check it out :))

RilleRetroS

Apr 14, 2016
Thanks alot for giving me this :) Is this the whole installation? From stage one. Installing xampp etc, files for the retro and set it all up? For me this looks like its only a tutorial on how to use Nitro xD, and i wanna know the setup from 0-10 :)
But yeah thanks i will check it out :))
The last link is everything, cosmic how to use nitro converter and setup nitro client but in the video he using IIS

Users who are viewing this thread