Recruiting NEED A TECH

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hello, I own a retro where iet between 20-40 users daily now. Im looking for a tech to help me fix things as im stuggling on my own i have a few other staff but there my good moderators so they dont know much other than moderate. I have a few bugs that ive attempted to fix but it didnt work. So basically im looking for a tech person to help me fix my errors as im more familar with phoenix than bcstorm. My hotel is bcstorm r63b they need to beable to be good with php and beable to know bcstorm alot to fix errors and other r63b bugs. They need to be active and helpful and really kind and patient.
Thats all i can say really
So think you have what what stated above? Intrested? Please inbox me or comment below.
Thank You.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
More information would be helpful, also a better organized thread.

You should also include if you pay or not.

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Its ok guys ive decided to change back to r63 from r63b but i am still looking for a tech that can help improve the hotel so Dean i have u on skype i think il talk to you about it

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
You said you currently own a hotel, yet you aren't complying with section rules by not providing a URL. You have 24 hours to include a URL before the thread gets closed. 
The URL wasn't added, thread closed. To reopen it, PM me when you've read the section rules and ready to add your URL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread