Need A Retro Creator

luke6521

Mar 23, 2014
Hello everyone, I'm going to be creating a habbo retro, i'm going to be buying everything i need (Vps, domain, proxy ect). But i just need somone who can set up the hotel on the VPS for me using IIS. The retro will need to be the latest UI. If you would kindly help that would be fantastic. I'm also looking to hire a developer to help out with any bugs or changes we need done.
If you would like to help me, could you please add me on skype: luke.hamblyn1
Hope to see you soon!

Still looking for help!

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Your wish is my demand
Can't believe you will actually help him.. not to be mean or anything but you are just helping him on wasting hes valuable money which he wont get back if he opens a retro. I'll tell you why, if you dont know how to make a retro.. you will indeed NOT know how to manage one. If i were you luke, i'd simply start learning before taking that step just like all developer's and succesfull retro owner's started. As for you "Bozzielulz" if you were what you call yourself a "Developer" you would of had told him the same, i can see why your retro's fail now. Enough said.

paulblart

D I C K S Q U A D
May 12, 2015
Becoming staff of another retro would probably be your best bet. No need to waste money if you don't have experience with maintaining a hotel and keeping it up to date. As owner you should take any and all responsibilities of the hotel, including bugs and updates and such.

Users who are viewing this thread