Need a new laptop

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
I'm looking for a new laptop, i'm not fussed about the brand or any additional features. I currently have an XPS L502x with 8GB Ram, 1GB Nvidia and 250GB HDD and a i7 Processor.

I need to have AT LEAST these specs on my new laptop to ensure I can still run my games. Any suggestions?

Xellos

Say my name, SAY IT!
Jan 16, 2014
Lenovo laptops are good for gaming, really cheap comes with nvidia geforce installed.
They are strong too, not fragile.
My suggestion.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
If you're going for gaming, I'd recommend buying a Tower (Desktop). You can get a nice budget PC that can be better than most "gaming" laptops.

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
If you're going for gaming, I'd recommend buying a Tower (Desktop). You can get a nice budget PC that can be better than most "gaming" laptops.

So if I began looking at desktops, what processor would you suggest. (Bearing in mind I am not made of money, but want similar performance as to what I had.)

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
So if I began looking at desktops, what processor would you suggest. (Bearing in mind I am not made of money, but want similar performance as to what I had.)
Here's a PC setup I'm going to be purchasing soon, something of that specs could work great.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Alienware are generic PCs that say they "Gaming" by boosting one area (Like Graphics card) but lack in others (Like processor). These are very bad, so I highly recommend building your own PC.

Dono

Apr 21, 2014
Then my best suggestion is a Razer pc
I used to be a big Razer fan back in the day. They started using terrible screens that get's that weird blackness to it like you haven't angled it properly, and the features are nothing special for a two and a half thousand dollar Laptop. They are also barely upgradeable, which is a big thing in my opinion. As Legion says you could build a very respectable rig for that kind of money. I am still a big fan of there peripherals though.

Users who are viewing this thread