PC Need a new Game to play.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
hey guys So I'm now getting bored of BF4, Arma 3 & smite So i need a new game, Please list a few games you recommend for me :)

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Learn how to fly planes, greatest challenge ever. Start from a small Cessna to a massive Boeing! X-Plane 10
Steam.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Learn how to fly planes, greatest challenge ever. Start from a small Cessna to a massive Boeing! X-Plane 10
Steam.
Not into those sort of games, something PvP, Shooter, racing, Adventure (with an amazing story line)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Yes Indeed, but I didnt like black flag so much, only played the first mission and gave the game up. Not the same anymore..
yeah true, but The series with Ezio was Getting old & they couldn't update it with him because they have pushed the generation of AC too late for him to be alive :p

Xercez

Oct 8, 2014
yeah true, but The series with Ezio was Getting old & they couldn't update it with him because they have pushed the generation of AC too late for him to be alive :p

Yes, but they could made a sequel or one just before ACII playing Haythem and understanding him, be the templar, you feel me?

Users who are viewing this thread