Need a drawing tablet for PCs.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
I am finding a decent drawing tablet for a Windows 7 PC.

Specifications:
  • Decent sensitivity.
  • In my budget.
  • Decent quality.
Budget: $20-$35
Uses of it: I will use it for ocassional drawing and mainly in the designing of logos. So maybe a few times a month.
The ones that I looked on eBay doesn't seem to be in my specifications and budget. And Amazon hates people outside of the US. Hardware store rarely sells this stuff in Singapore.
If you guys have any suggestions, prefer international shipping, feel free to share if they meet my budget and specifications!

Shado

Oct 7, 2013
I am finding a decent drawing tablet for a Windows 7 PC.

Specifications:
  • Decent sensitivity.
  • In my budget.
  • Decent quality.
Budget: $20-$35
Uses of it: I will use it for ocassional drawing and mainly in the designing of logos. So maybe a few times a month.
The ones that I looked on eBay doesn't seem to be in my specifications and budget. And Amazon hates people outside of the US. Hardware store rarely sells this stuff in Singapore.
If you guys have any suggestions, prefer international shipping, feel free to share if they meet my budget and specifications!

You can find the drawing tablet on this link:

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Had a talk with a mate of mine who uses a graphics tablet and he said that he's using this one at the moment:

Site link:

Not sure if you'd be able to get it from amazon, you'd have to look around. Hope this helps man, I know fuck all about these which is why I asked a mate.

Users who are viewing this thread