Need a developer/ someone w knowledge to set up a habbo retro. Will pay!

Mrnice99

Jul 10, 2017
Hey! I need a developer and someone to manage and create new habbo retro. I've had a passion for habbo for a long time now. I have a budget about 5000 NOK, equivilant to 500$ to set up the retro. I will be willing to pay for anything regarding Dedicated Hosts, Web servers, Domain and Web host costs. I need someone serious willing to take their time to manage the hotel, i can pay a weekly rate of 50$ if needed.

I've missed this alot, so I want to start my passion up again. Anyone interested? Lmk.

Vulpzee

Aug 15, 2021
I'm more than happy to help manage things within or outside of the retro, I'm a previous owner of a retro and will be happy to help where I can for no cost.

yilmazev

Jul 2, 2019
Hey! I need a developer and someone to manage and create new habbo retro. I've had a passion for habbo for a long time now. I have a budget about 5000 NOK, equivilant to 500$ to set up the retro. I will be willing to pay for anything regarding Dedicated Hosts, Web servers, Domain and Web host costs. I need someone serious willing to take their time to manage the hotel, i can pay a weekly rate of 50$ if needed.

I've missed this alot, so I want to start my passion up again. Anyone interested? Lmk.
Pls contact me

Users who are viewing this thread