Recruiting need a dev

Alexeii

Dec 22, 2017
Not sure if this is the correct place to post it (or if allowed) so fix it if anything!

I have sucessfully started a new hotel, only problem is that this kind of coding is completely blue for me, so if anyone is interested in becomming a dev, I am more then happy to listen to offers. We currently have a 1 year lasting domain, 6 month lasting VPS and so on and the hotel is online, just contact me on discord by adding me as a friend if you want to get in action: Roald#2543

Kristo

Website & Software Developer
Feb 5, 2015
Hello @Alexeii ,
This request is quite a vast request. Maybe be more specific in what you require the developer to do exactly?

Alexeii

Dec 22, 2017
Thanks for your reply, @Kristo
It is quiet simple, permanent developer(owner), be part of the project and do anything to improve the hotel. I am not requesting a small fix here and there, I am requesting a developer who intends to build this from scratch and make it into something unique!

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Thanks for your reply, @Kristo
It is quiet simple, permanent developer(owner), be part of the project and do anything to improve the hotel. I am not requesting a small fix here and there, I am requesting a developer who intends to build this from scratch and make it into something unique!
The issue is most of developers around here want to be paid. And we dont even know if your gonna switch up and end the project or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread