Request Need a custom badge set made for me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift

Sep 2, 2013
I really need someone who can help create me a badge set that has the following:
Global Admin
Global Mod
Global T-Mod
Global Owner

If you could help me with these being made, that will be really useful and helpful.

Thanks!

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
You could quite easily make these yourself, no need for photoshop or fancy things like that. If you get paintNET and the traditional Habbo staff logo, then just change were it says 'Habbo' to 'Global' you'll be done. PaintNET is really straightforward to use, and if you're confused there's plenty of tutorials on youtube.
However I'm sure a member of the community will offer to help you out.

Swift

Sep 2, 2013
@Swift I dont mind helping out or doing them for ya.. PM (If you can) or Skype Me: ryanpb1. We shal get tlking :p
Sorry for the late reply. I don't mind getting some help with them, or you making them. Your choice with which one.

I also added you on Skype. :L

Swift

Sep 2, 2013
You could quite easily make these yourself, no need for photoshop or fancy things like that. If you get paintNET and the traditional Habbo staff logo, then just change were it says 'Habbo' to 'Global' you'll be done. PaintNET is really straightforward to use, and if you're confused there's plenty of tutorials on youtube.
However I'm sure a member of the community will offer to help you out.
Indeed. I could look up a few tutorials, but I'm bad with using paint etc. all together.

I might try though. Practise make's perfect I guess. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread