Sports NCAA Playoffs [1]

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
The Alabama Crimson Tide (rank 1) goes against The Ohio State Buckeyes (rank 4)
Who wins?
In my opinion, I think the Ohio State Buckeyes will take the "W". Why? Well, Urban Meyer has changed the whole offensive/defensive scheme of the Buckeyes. The Buckeyes weren't an elite team until the Urban Meyer took the role as the new head coach two years ago. Since then, the Buckeyes has been playing consistent games and averaging 40.7 points a game. Let's not forget the fact that they won the BIG 10 championship using a 3rd String Quarterback (both 1st string and 2nd tring QBs were injured).

The Florida State Seminoles (rank 3) goes against The Oregon Ducks (rank 2)
Who wins?
In my opinion, the Oregon Ducks will take the "W". Why? Well, Marcus Mariota (the starting Quarterback of Oregon) is the most consistent Quarterback in the NCAA. His QBR (Quarter-back Rating) is the highest of all QBs in the league. He is this years Heisman trophy winner, and provides a threat in the throwing aspects and running aspects. Which indicates that he can use his feet and/or arm against any defense.

I think the scores will be:
ALA (17) - OHIOST (30)
FSU (10) - ORE (28)
What do you think?

It seems my predictions were correct, both teams I predicted on winning actually did win. ;)
I see a new Sports Moderator :D @RastaLulz

Users who are viewing this thread