Navicat Error Executing SQL file

GamerX

You Never Walk Alone
Aug 24, 2016
Hey Guys I'm making a retro in my vps windows 2008 but when I try importing my db it comes up with the error like this

If someone can help would be really appreciated :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
im assuming youre trying to use the plus db from sulake.cc? those are no good take the clean plus db from the emu on *****.com and it will work fine ;)

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
What you can do is, select the box hat says, "Continue on errors," and it should continue the uploading process, or you could put your database in pastebin.com, and I will check it out for any errors, as I'm pretty sure it's just an error in the sql file.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Hey Guys I'm making a retro in my vps windows 2008 but when I try importing my db it comes up with the error like this

If someone can help would be really appreciated :)

you need to fix hote_id in database i cant registered

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
What you can do is, select the box hat says, "Continue on errors," and it should continue the uploading process, or you could put your database in pastebin.com, and I will check it out for any errors, as I'm pretty sure it's just an error in the sql file.
true if u want a non functioning hotel with missing data and tables that is....

regimozz

Jun 3, 2011
How to turn off Mysql strict mode?

On your Navicat Installation, click your database > click query > In the white text box enter SET sql_mode = ''; > Click Run
That should allow you to run that query.

It may also help if you post the actual error. If you scroll to the top of your import prompt, it will tell you the actual error that's stopping the import of the database

Regards,

GamerX

You Never Walk Alone
Aug 24, 2016
On your Navicat Installation, click your database > click query > In the white text box enter SET sql_mode = ''; > Click Run
That should allow you to run that query.

It may also help if you post the actual error. If you scroll to the top of your import prompt, it will tell you the actual error that's stopping the import of the database

Regards,
That doesn't work either

Users who are viewing this thread