Name Colour Plugin [ARCTURUS MS]

cammy

May 15, 2014
This plugin was made by ToadFungoso.

This plugin lets you add name colours based on rank. You're able to use a string of unlimited colours.

You will need to add the following to your DB.

Permissions
cmd_namecolour (This lets people set their name colour) AND cmd_reloadcolours (This refreshes the available colours)

Users Table
name_colour varchar(50) DEFAULT none(edited)

The table to store the colours

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `color_names`; CREATE TABLE `color_names` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `name` varchar(100) NOT NULL, `color_code` varchar(500) DEFAULT '#000000', `min_rank` int(11) DEFAULT '1', PRIMARY KEY (`id`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=12 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

An example of an added colour...

ID: 1
NAME: Rainbow
COLOURCODE: #C0392B,#E67E22,#F1C40F,#229954,#3498DB,#8E44AD
MINRANK: 3

kleuren-png.9823

Not too sure but if you do :namecolour list it will bring up a habbo page which you can set. (View console to see the page location to add it)

PCE

Last edited:

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
if this is the one from itsgieuseppie, warning there is a callback in the plug-in that checks his website for updates

cammy

May 15, 2014
Great release mate, thanks :)

You got a screenshot of it working?
No sorry, if someone wants to post a screenshot, that's great. :)
if this is the one from itsgieuseppie, warning there is a callback in the plug-in that checks his website for updates
It is by him. I'm unaware of any callback. Paid him to make the plugin a while back.

EDIT: There is indeed a callback. Rebuild.

Last edited:

Etrion

?
Dec 22, 2016
Well that's funny.

final String url = " " + type;

Why not just clean up the code and then rebuild? :p
Anyway, thanks for the release OP.

cammy

May 15, 2014
Well that's funny.

final String url = " " + type;

Why not just clean up the code and then rebuild? :p
Anyway, thanks for the release OP.
If someone wants to do that and release it feel free. However I won't be doing that. :)

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
This is pretty cool. I personally wouldn't implement as I like retros to be as like-for-like to Habbo as possible.

JamesTimms

May 14, 2013

This plugin lets you add name colours based on rank. You're able to use a string of unlimited colours.

You will need to add the following to your DB.

Permissions
cmd_namecolour (This lets people set their name colour) AND cmd_reloadcolours (This refreshes the available colours)

Users Table
name_colour varchar(50) DEFAULT none(edited)

The table to store the colours

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `color_names`; CREATE TABLE `color_names` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `name` varchar(100) NOT NULL, `color_code` varchar(500) DEFAULT '#000000', `min_rank` int(11) DEFAULT '1', PRIMARY KEY (`id`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=12 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

An example of an added colour...

ID: 1
NAME: Rainbow
COLOURCODE: #C0392B,#E67E22,#F1C40F,#229954,#3498DB,#8E44AD
MINRANK: 3

kleuren-png.9823

Not too sure but if you do :namecolour list it will bring up a habbo page which you can set. (View console to see the page location to add it)

PCE

Hi Cammy,

I've added this, however it states 'A color named Rainbow does not exist'
Any idea why this may be?

Thank you, xx

ToadFungoso

May 10, 2015
This is the plugin made by me. You didnt pay for being able to publish it for free ._."
You have already done it, I cant stop it. You are a bad person. You neither put Credits D:

cammy

May 15, 2014
This is the plugin made by me. You didnt pay for being able to publish it for free ._."
You have already done it, I cant stop it. You are a bad person. You neither put Credits D:
Call it bad translation. I was under the impression you wouldn't be selling it to others but I was proven wrong. I've added your name.

Jorda

Pyro Owner
Mar 5, 2017
It works
Post automatically merged:

Thanks Cammy <3 much love to you, I find this helpful also!

Last edited:

Aced2021

May 15, 2021
Another cool example can be found on
This contains a multiple set of colors

Users who are viewing this thread