[Nabbo] Custom room layouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
These are just a few rooms I have made that will be purchasable on my server once it is released. Players can buy these with credits and pixels not real money.
xRZzb.png

CUeLp.png

AuOVi.png

QNUu2.png

rVNqg.png

rh8U1.png

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
Nice work, Keep it up =D
They are a pain in the ass to make because they have to be a certain length and width and if you do it worng it will cause errors in the emu. Aside from that I plan on making more as I go. Thanks for the feed back :).

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
They are a pain in the ass to make because they have to be a certain length and width and if you do it worng it will cause errors in the emu. Aside from that I plan on making more as I go. Thanks for the feed back :).
No they dont, i have made many in the past, all you have to do is make sure the room_modeldata is all correct and the doors work properly
But keep up with them :)

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
No they dont, i have made many in the past, all you have to do is make sure the room_modeldata is all correct and the doors work properly
But keep up with them :)
Ive done that but for some reason with certain ones I get errors in the emu and have to work with the room until it works correctly. Im not exactly sure but I can manage to get them to work like I did the ones above :).

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
lemme guess, you just typed in random 0x0x0's or whatever it is into the db?
they're too bland and have random squares everywhere that could be of an annoyance.

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
lemme guess, you just typed in random 0x0x0's or whatever it is into the db?
they're too bland and have random squares everywhere that could be of an annoyance.
No I actually made them myself tbh. Please stop assuming what work we do on Nabbo is half-assed because it simply is not. These layouts were just test layouts but are still being used on the server. As I said in my previous topic my players seem to like them so I see no reason to remove them.

Haters gon hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread