Show DevBest n/a

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
codecanyon by anychance?

Why not take that php script and learn from it rather than using just that script?
New design? new features?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Really nice, love it. Although if it was up to me I'd delete the option for a custom URL ( leave that to registered or paying users ) and make profit from there. The advertising is horrible, should think on another place to put it.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I was thinking, that I would make it a free service for all users, I could either have advertisements or collect donations, I do not think that many people will donate, so I have decided to attempt to sell advertisements.

I bet that if you make it so people can donate BIT coins ( Seen ppl doing it), and delete advertisements you may get some donations. If that doesn't work then you have those 2 options.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Some suggestions to make the site more unique:

1. new design
2. user system - users can track urls/hits etc...
3. allow custom urls for registered users

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
Nice, will use this more than any other for sure. Just because someone here on devbest made it! ;) good work

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Update: I have added a background image, and a logo. The reason there is no user-system with a URL tracking page, is I do not know how to make one, that is why I used a script, but thanks for the ideas! If anyone could help with a User System, that allows premium accounts, and URL tracking, please PM me :)
Theres plenty other urls shortners on codecanyon with these features implemented, probably an extra $2-3 more than what you paid for the current script

Henry

www.easi.pw
Jul 12, 2012
Theres plenty other urls shortners on codecanyon with these features implemented, probably an extra $2-3 more than what you paid for the current script

Is it possible for you to provide me with a link, thanks in advance!

Stalin

Some people are cunts, oh well.
Aug 17, 2013
I may be able to help you out with a user system. I'm unable to PM you as I have not met the requirements to do so, so add my skype if you have it: anticlimacticlife

Users who are viewing this thread