Mysql Remote [Help]

Zurtali

Feb 1, 2015
I am using the XZNetworking WebHosting due VPS isn't secured with the database still keep being messed up. I set up MySQL Remote, Use Web Hosting IP Address and Mysql Port 3306 to use Emulator via VPS to Web Hosting Mysql Database, Seems like it says unable to connect to specific mysql host. I am using Gold Tree Emulator.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Your must allow the port 3306 through the firewall on your host & your own
Wrong on another thread, yet again. Port 3306 does not to be open, programs can run on your computer without opening the port. ports are used to connect External -> Internal connection.
Screenshot of database problem
Xampp or IIS? Is it running? Installed correctly?

j0sh

Will someone please explain the meaning of life?
Apr 27, 2012
Wrong on another thread, yet again. Port 3306 does not to be open, programs can run on your computer without opening the port. ports are used to connect External -> Internal connection.
Screenshot of database problem
Xampp or IIS? Is it running? Installed correctly?
Not always, on 3 occasions i have had to open ports to connect to an external host.

j0sh

Will someone please explain the meaning of life?
Apr 27, 2012
No duh sherlock.
External -> Internal
Internal -> External

NOT:
Internal -> Internal which is what he was trying to do and you told him to open ports
"to use Emulator via VPS to Web Hosting Mysql Database" Are you illiterate? He said he's trying to connect to the external host, only his emu is on the vps _._

Users who are viewing this thread