MySQL help

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Right so im working on a free movie site where the movies arent hosted via me just a nice clean search engine basically what ive done is made a crawler got all the data and put it in a DB now I want to know how to display the data from my DB on my website?
ad15a4bd578a5778bc7cef8249c1d91f.png

I want it to be displayed in the middle of that page any help?

GetaBath

Feb 5, 2015
This would require us, peasants to check your database, so we can make statements that can be produced onto your website.
We also need to know what database management system you're using because some are less painful that others (access being the black sheep).
We also need your entire library of source code to check whether if you have prepared methods for us to use for the situation you require.

Giving us this information will help us help you. Like, I will be able to help you, but then I'll publicly release everything you have given me to everyone else.
The point? Do not ask for help and learn it yourself, but seriously - I will help!

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
You will need PHP experience and a good bit of experience in MySQL. I'd use MySQLi now if I was you. Busy atm but If I get round to it i'll pm you.
Yeah im nearly there I sorted out the db connection just unsure on how to display it now in like rows with image and then link

This would require us, peasants to check your database, so we can make statements that can be produced onto your website.
We also need to know what database management system you're using because some are less painful that others (access being the black sheep).
We also need your entire library of source code to check whether if you have prepared methods for us to use for the situation you require.

Giving us this information will help us help you. Like, I will be able to help you, but then I'll publicly release everything you have given me to everyone else.
The point? Do not ask for help and learn it yourself, but seriously - I will help!
NVM ill just get help from someone on joinme from fb

Users who are viewing this thread