Sep 19, 2010
Hello, this is a myCMS // Phoenix edit.

EDITS:
*Black Design
*new forum
*Web Shop
*Lottery
*Values

Credits go out to Mankey & Kenneth (Myself)
wou562

xxo24q

pa4arh

CMS Download:

DB Download:

Any problems? Just pm me, thanks!

Smooth Hotel

Jan 21, 2012
I would expect the exploits existing as it is a PhoenixPHP but still, I hope you would mention if any exploits have been patched. Good edit over all.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
what emu do we use or you have a emu can i get it

Phoenix 3.0 Emulator is what you'd use.

I would expect the exploits existing as it is a PhoenixPHP but still, I hope you would mention if any exploits have been patched. Good edit over all.

I'm pretty sure this was coded from scratch and the only thing that they didn't finish which it lists was the registration & maintenance therefore they threw in the PhoenixCF maintenance and registration step 2. I may be wrong though.

O/T: The client doesn't work for this.

1tom1

Mar 11, 2011
Phoenix 3.0 Emulator is what you'd use.

I'm pretty sure this was coded from scratch and the only thing that they didn't finish which it lists was the registration & maintenance therefore they threw in the PhoenixCF maintenance and registration step 2. I may be wrong though.

O/T: The client doesn't work for this.

I have the same proble, I've checked the links and everything, still not working

Sep 19, 2010
Just use the client from Phoenix, even though I believe the client worked for me? :confused:
The exploits aren't patched from Phoenix, so you can do that yourself part of the reason I released it. :L

Node

ⱢḭḲΣ Λ βṒṨṨ...
Feb 4, 2012
No offense but that CMS is rather exploitable as uhabbo.org is defaced atm screenie>

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
No offense but that CMS is rather exploitable as uhabbo.org is defaced atm screenie>

Haha, I know Joshua Pike. That dude's against cracked Phoenix so I'd be careful.

Users who are viewing this thread