myBoBBa Catalog- Official Release

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
You must be registered for see images attach

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Unfortunately I have been more or less forced to release my catalog after a fall out with someone I recently brought on as owner leaked my files... I guess it can happen to the best of us right? Live and learn. I guess the community is gonna benefit a lot from it so it's not all bad in the end.

Anyway, I'm gonna take some of that power back and give you the official release of the Catalog I have spent several months putting together for nothing more than the love of my community.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download:
Things you should know:

This catalog is English. It does not contain a product data and most of the custom furniture and newer Habbo furniture may not have proper named in the FurnitureData.json - in the end that's all aesthetics anyway, the furniture in this release will not disappoint,
  • It is possible to put this on an existing hotel with rooms and furni,
    however some of the furni may become black boxes afterwards- or all of it will, I cannot guarantee it depends on your current FurniData structure;
  • I will not provide installation support;
  • Marketplace is disabled, change page layout type and enable to make work;
  • HC Purchase Page is gone as its all automatic on my hotel
  • Lots of extra furni that hasnt been fixed in staff section
  • The catalog is as is and wont come with future updates;
  • Please do not contact me about this catalog;
  • Some tables may have special fields not in your database;
  • Clothing is hidden in staff catalog, you must un-hide it yourself;
  • Way back when I was a noob a few Habbo lines got moved into other sections and still may be missing but idk;
  • You will need the latest badges from Habbo so be sure to merge my album1584 folder into yours.

Catalog includes exclusive items made for myBoBBa, and a comprehensive VIP line.
Enjoy!
1687991079411.png

1687991087297.png

1687991092734.png

1687991100700.png

1687991105955.png

Last edited:

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Hey Devbest!
Unfortunately I've decided to release my Catalog, not of my own volition. I am however taking back what little power I have and releasing the official myBoBBa Catalog for everybody to use! Afterall, I believe you should be getting it from the source, the one who put it together, and not some leak with files you cannot trust inside.

Temporary Download Link:
I will be moving the files on another host shortly.

Things you should know)

- Catalog is english, most furni data for customs and new habbo furni doesnt have proper names, no product data because i dont have time for that shit
  • It is possible to put this on an existing hotel with rooms and furni but some of the furni may become black boxes afterwards- or all of it, we cannot guarentee it depends on your furnidata.
  • I will not provide installation support
  • The catalog is as is and wont come with future updates
  • Please do not contact me about this catalog
  • Some tables have special fields which wont match ur db
  • Clothing is hidden, you must un-hide it yourself
  • Way back when I was a noob a few Habbo lines got moved into other sections and still may be missing but idk

Catalog includes exclusive items made for myBoBBa, and a comprehensive VIP line.
Sad you felt pressured into releasing your hard work.

Im sure a lot of people is gonna benefit from this however, so for that reason, thank you for the release 💫

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
This retro community needs more collaboration anyway im so sick of people out for blood and screwing one another over. So if the catalog helps lessen the gap between hotels then thats great. I hope everyone enjoys the catalog, there's several months of hard work and pure love for my community put into it.

Last edited:

Salvy

Apr 1, 2020
This retro community needs more collaboration anyway im so sick of people out for blood and screwing one another over. So if the catalog helps lessen the gap between hotels then thats great. I hope everyone enjoys the catalog, there's several months of hard work and pure love for my community put into it.
💯💯
Exactly, great release the contribution is much appreciated!

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
Sorry to hear this still happening in the community, luckily i found someone amazing and trustworthy to work with who has a life seperate from retros, nevertheless. Thanks a lot for the release hope your find someone decent to work with or eventually learn whatever u need to yourself so u don't have to deal with anything like this, Goodluck! P.S Could this person be named for future reference?

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Sorry to hear this still happening in the community, luckily i found someone amazing and trustworthy to work with who has a life seperate from retros, nevertheless. Thanks a lot for the release hope your find someone decent to work with or eventually learn whatever u need to yourself so u don't have to deal with anything like this, Goodluck! P.S Could this person be named for future reference?
Sorry for going off topic, Devbest Mods lol but people should know-

Goes by Nath, Nathan, Nathyo or Nath#7043 on Discord.
You can tell he's a real winner by his new profile picture.

He also lurks the forum as Hey732427 where he originally posted my leaked files.

Attachments

• 1686310378072.png
    1686310378072.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 87

Liam

one day at a time
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Sorry for going off topic, Devbest Mods lol but people should know-

Goes by Nath, Nathan, Nathyo or Nath#7043 on Discord.
You can tell he's a real winner by his new profile picture.

He also lurks the forum as Hey732427 where he originally posted my leaked files.
I immediately removed the original thread he posted, which, I presume, led to you posting this. I have now also banned his account.

While it's very unfortunate for things like this to happen, I hope you can move on.

Cheers.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
I immediately removed the original thread he posted, which, I presume, led to you posting this. I have now also banned his account.

While it's very unfortunate for things like this to happen, I hope you can move on.

Cheers.
Lesson learnt and the healing begins.

The only ones who benefit from my stupidity are the community, which im fine with. Our catalog is the least of the unique things about myBoBBa anyway.

I appreciate you acting fast man! Unfortunately its been leaked elsewhere which is why I decided to just release my Catalog, so you get proper files and not a folder that contains God-Knows-What.

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Sad to see it still happening.

Great release I’m sure it’ll help a lot of people creating their own retro.

SN1FFHEAD

May 25, 2023
Thank you for releasing this and for the time you put into it, I was also a victim to Nath who took £40 from me and promised to install a clean catalogue but decided to delete all files for my retro.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
I have updated the download link, thanks to @Object for cleaning out the files not in use,.. that took over 1gb off the file size haha! Also a thanks to him for simplifying the SQL.. This was my bad, I released it in a rush when I was flustered and only dumped the data and not the structure, I realize a lot of people struggled to get it set up so I apologize.

Ive also added a newb-friendly instruction manual of where to put your files for anybody still having trouble figuring out what goes where.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mirror:
* This mirror also includes the default Krews SWF Pack, as well as xReiko's Clothing Pack and Converted Nitro Assets.

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
I have updated the download link, thanks to @Object for cleaning out the files not in use,.. that took over 1gb off the file size haha! Also a thanks to him for simplifying the SQL.. This was my bad, I released it in a rush when I was flustered and only dumped the data and not the structure, I realize a lot of people struggled to get it set up so I apologize.

Ive also added a newb-friendly instruction manual of where to put your files for anybody still having trouble figuring out what goes where.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mirror:
* This mirror also includes the default Krews SWF Pack, as well as xReiko's Clothing Pack and Converted Nitro Assets.
Thanks alot for the release!

sysvol

Jun 25, 2023
Anyone using this know if it includes wreath crown? Can't find it anywhere even after enabling clothing pages.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
You’re probably not gonna find any new clothing in there past 2021 when I started this catalog
Post automatically merged:

My hotel has it all in the editor and this catalog was made with mybobba in mind, not really the general public sorry :p

Last edited:

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Pretty! But where are all the SWF files? without it it is useless because no one can change anything

Is this 2019?
You don’t need swfs unless you’re wanting to edit or recreate some of the furniture. Nobody uses flash anymore either, doing the flash version of my catalog was a huge waste of time and effort trying find swf versions of it

Users who are viewing this thread