My youtube intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaulzeHQ

Nov 15, 2011
I know it is, but like, windows movie maker is shit, Im not saying he couldnt make the video, hell, anyone could, but In wmm, that is just so god damn bad.

Windows Movie Maker isn't BAD. It isn't up to par with current and realtime video editing software by a long shot but it gets the job done so saying it is bad isn't valid. It can handle BASIC editing even though it's not something you could edit real films in by the lack of plugins and constant presets. But yes, this video is possible in Windows Movie Maker, NOT SAYING HE IS CAPABLE OF DOING BETTER THEN YOUR VIDEO! But I am saying that in its basics, this video is easily accomplished in WMM seeing how you can import pictures, text over them and choose your font. If you want a better more indepth version of your intro which is pretty good for the first time. Try using some Vegas presets to start. It will add some flavor to the boring text on picture scenerio, no offense. I am only saying this to constructively make you a better editor.

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
Windows Movie Maker isn't BAD. It isn't up to par with current and realtime video editing software by a long shot but it gets the job done so saying it is bad isn't valid. It can handle BASIC editing even though it's not something you could edit real films in by the lack of plugins and constant presets. But yes, this video is possible in Windows Movie Maker, NOT SAYING HE IS CAPABLE OF DOING BETTER THEN YOUR VIDEO! But I am saying that in its basics, this video is easily accomplished in WMM seeing how you can import pictures, text over them and choose your font. If you want a better more indepth version of your intro which is pretty good for the first time. Try using some Vegas presets to start. It will add some flavor to the boring text on picture scenerio, no offense. I am only saying this to constructively make you a better editor.
Thanks, atleast yours was criticism with advice! :)

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Intro is way too long, no one is going to sit there that long to watch a 40 second plus intro.

Also, the audio quality seems pretty bad (not to mention the video quality).

HaulzeHQ

Nov 15, 2011
Intro is way too long, no one is going to sit there that long to watch a 40 second plus intro.

Also, the audio quality seems pretty bad (not to mention the video quality).

RastaLulz, he said above that this isn't a introduction he will add to every single video he uploads. This is only a video to provide some information on what he does and how he works. This is the only video he will have like this, I also found the quality not THAT bad but it could be a bit better. Like I said he could use some presets instead of the boring, text on picture look with no action or nothing to fix the eye towards it since he is a beginner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread