My youtube intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
Im not sure if this is the right place, but I'm pretty sure it is.
This is my youtube intro, I made using Sony Vegas Pro 11. This is my first time creating something with Sony Vegas, So let me know what you think?
(Note: This is not an intro that goes onto every video, this is just my introduction to YouTube itself so people know what I do) :)

Ran

Freelance Web Developer & Designer
Oct 1, 2010
Thanks for the criticism. It is my first, and Surely, it wont be my last. :)
That's good, some advice would be to make it more effective and faster.
If I saw that intro on a video and the intro went for 49 seconds, I wouldn't watch it all.
The shorter, the better.

iAmRyan

Aug 23, 2011
That's good, some advice would be to make it more effective and faster.
If I saw that intro on a video and the intro went for 49 seconds, I wouldn't watch it all.
The shorter, the better.
Nooooo, It's not an intro that goes onto every video, thats my actual introduction to YouTube itself, as I never had one before. :p Should probably put that in the thread..

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
It sucks. I could make something better in windows movie maker

Sulake

never le nkemise
Jun 10, 2012
I know it is, but like, windows movie maker is shit, Im not saying he couldnt make the video, hell, anyone could, but In wmm, that is just so god damn bad.
Well Yipso is god Like I said.He can do anything.He once turned a cow into Milk!

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
You asked for criticism and all your video consists of is some music, a textured background with some text on it and a fading effect, which can all be achieved on Windows Movie Maker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread