My xmas prezzie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Right I know what I'm getting from my folks for xmas because I've asked for it plus it's in my house
(Unfair, I just wanna open it XD) and what I'm getting is an Acer ferrari one mini laptop (Not netbook!)

Specifications:

- Ati graphics with HD display (11.6")
- 250GB SATA internal HDD
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Windows 7 Home Premium O/S
- AMD Athlon processor (AMD FTW!)
- Sexy Ferrari styling

Picture:
Acer-Ferrari-One.jpg

Post below what you think/know what you're getting.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I don't know exactly what I'll be getting, but I would like Black Ops, Fifa11 and maybe some moneyz :)
/jealous @that sexy Ferrari laptop.

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
I don't know exactly what I'll be getting, but I would like Black Ops, Fifa11 and maybe some moneyz :)
/jealous @that sexy Ferrari laptop.

Console, Kryptos?

My other laptop is a 16" but this is perfect for me to take to school and do my work and other shizz, fits in my schoolbag in a slip case (Y)

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
PS3<3

I think I'll probably take a temp job for a few weeks to win money and buy myself a Ping Pong table :) (Would take maximum 2 weeks of work)

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
PS3<3

I think I'll probably take a temp job for a few weeks to win money and buy myself a Ping Pong table :) (Would take maximum 2 weeks of work)

Maybe you should sell some layouts, your a good web designer probrably better than me.

Qurb

Sep 11, 2010
xBox Kinect
xbox-kinect-slim-360.jpg

iPad
apple-ipad-2.jpg

I would like my parents to get me one of the above for xMas, or i might work to get it myself

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
xBox Kinect
xbox-kinect-slim-360.jpg

iPad
apple-ipad-2.jpg

I would like my parents to get me one of the above for xMas, or i might work to get it myself

Get your folks to buy you one (iPad, i'ts so sexeh) then work for kinnect. ;) Then you got both.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
That isnt an iPad ;o THIS is an iPad (yea truly sexy)

external_20100225.jpg

And @Retroa, I actually had the though of selling templates, but I don't have a bank account(of dollars), So I can't get Paypal, though I'll see if I can get one and start selling templates ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread