"My World" Is not loading? - Navigator Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
I have no idea how I've encountered this error, one great morning I wake up this to vile outcome of my rooms not loading.. I have enlisted a picture of evidence for this error take a look.

I literally have no idea what's causing this as I have NOT touched the emulator... could any changes in the DB might of crashed the loading of
"My World" Every other room navigation loads but this/.
This seems to be only happening for existing users, new users are fine
image.png

Last edited:

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Unrelated to current post but to fix those MySQL errors you have just right click and design table on the moonlight one and give item Id a default value and also for ththe user wardrobe looks just increase the length it's allowed because with custom clothes thatsbwhats causing the issue with that error

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hm, I'm not sure which area is wrong. Are you able to debug the emulator? It'll allow the line numbers to be logged. You will have to copy all of the /bin/ files over.

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
Unrelated to current post but to fix those MySQL errors you have just right click and design table on the moonlight one and give item Id a default value and also for ththe user wardrobe looks just increase the length it's allowed because with custom clothes thatsbwhats causing the issue with that error
Alright let me fix these errors,

Hm, I'm not sure which area is wrong. Are you able to debug the emulator? It'll allow the line numbers to be logged. You will have to copy all of the /bin/ files over.
And let me debug the emulator through windows visual studios and I'll get back to you Sledmore.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Alright let me fix these errors,

And let me debug the emulator through windows visual studios and I'll get back to you Sledmore.

Nps, post your logs afterwards. The line numbers should then be visible once debugged & ran.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
@Sledmore heres the Debug results. Doesn't seem to be showing errors but there are warnings..

Hey sorry, what I mean is - debug the emulator, go onto the hotel & open the navigator then paste in your exception logs again, which will have line numbers in the stacktrace.

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
Hey sorry, what I mean is - debug the emulator, go onto the hotel & open the navigator then paste in your exception logs again, which will have line numbers in the stacktrace.
Ahh Okay, gimme an hour let me just sort out my XAMPP for my PC and debug it on there and everything

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Ahh Okay, gimme an hour let me just sort out my XAMPP for my PC and debug it on there and everything

You could test it on your hotel, you just need to copy the /bin/ folder over (so the .exe and the other files). But whatever is easier, no probs!

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
You could test it on your hotel, you just need to copy the /bin/ folder over (so the .exe and the other files). But whatever is easier, no probs!

Sledieeeeee <3 I got it here ya go
Code:
Error in packet [1028] BODY: [0]myworld_view[0][0]:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider)
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\PlusEMUbackupNEW\PlusEMUbackup\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 64
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.GenerateRoomData(Int32 RoomId) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\PlusEMUbackupNEW\PlusEMUbackup\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 384
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Navigator.NavigatorHandler.Search(ServerPacket Message, SearchResultList SearchResult, String SearchData, GameClient Session, Int32 FetchLimit) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\PlusEMUbackupNEW\PlusEMUbackup\HabboHotel\Navigator\NavigatorHandler.cs:line 228
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Navigator.NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer..ctor(String Category, String Data, ICollection`1 SearchResultLists, GameClient Session, Int32 GoBack, Int32 FetchLimit) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\PlusEMUbackupNEW\PlusEMUbackup\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Navigator\New\NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer.cs:line 29
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Navigator.NewNavigatorSearchEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\PlusEMUbackupNEW\PlusEMUbackup\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Navigator\New\NewNavigatorSearchEvent.cs:line 41
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\PlusEMUbackupNEW\PlusEMUbackup\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 153
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\User\Desktop\PlusEMUbackupNEW\PlusEMUbackup\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 74

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Great!

Okay, it looks like it's the owner column. Are some of the owner columns in a string format instead of integer? Or are some blank?

Run a check in your `rooms` table and check (you can order the column ASC or DESC to check).

(FYI, I'm basing this from line 64, double check in your RoomData.cs that line 64 is the same).

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
Great!

Okay, it looks like it's the owner column. Are some of the owner columns in a string format instead of integer? Or are some blank?

Run a check in your `rooms` table and check (you can order the column ASC or DESC to check).

(FYI, I'm basing this from line 64, double check in your RoomData.cs that line 64 is the same).

I've just ran the check and all owner columns are filled with owner's (id) so I guess its integer none of the owner clumns are blank

Wait, there is an owner name, in the owner column, not the ID, the actual name.. could that be the problem

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I've just ran the check and all owner columns are filled with owner's (id) so I guess its integer none of the owner clumns are blank

Wait, there is an owner name, in the owner column, not the ID, the actual name.. could that be the problem

Yeah it could be. That column should be set to 'int' and not 'varchar', make sure all the values are integers or you'll get the error you are getting. :p

Reactions: Sly

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
Yeah it could be. That column should be set to 'int' and not 'varchar', make sure all the values are integers or you'll get the error you are getting. :p
! It worked, I've must of been tired and when I was changing the owner's of a room, I've must of but the "name" instead of the "id" in the owners column. Now that I've replaced it with the owners ID. "My world" is now working. Thankyou very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread