"My World" Is not loading? - Navigator Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
I have no idea how I've encountered this error, one great morning I wake up this to vile outcome of my rooms not loading.. I have enlisted a picture of evidence for this error take a look.

I literally have no idea what's causing this as I have NOT touched the emulator... could any changes in the DB might of crashed the loading of
"My World" Every other room navigation loads but this/.
This seems to be only happening for existing users, new users are fine
image.png

Last edited:

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
I have no idea how I've encountered this error, one great morning I wake up this to vile outcome of my rooms not loading.. I have enlisted a picture of evidence for this error take a look.

I literally have no idea what's causing this as I have NOT touched the emulator... could any changes in the DB might of crashed the loading of
"My World" Every other room navigation loads but this/.

image.png
Try repairing the table, it might be just some data that is corrupt or table broken or something, which makes the hotel not loading the rooms. Otherwise see if your emulator has logged anything helpful.

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
Try repairing the table, it might be just some data that is corrupt or table broken or something, which makes the hotel not loading the rooms. Otherwise see if your emulator has logged anything helpful.
I've checked the tables and refereed back to a backup DB where it was working and nothing seems to be missing, and Emulator logs give nothing about navigator public category..

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
Sorry for late response, the table you are looking for is the rooms table or rooms_data
Yes no the problem is, when I click myself in the game then view my profile, and check my rooms like that it works, but it doesnt in the navigator. Rooms arent missing

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Yes no the problem is, when I click myself in the game then view my profile, and check my rooms like that it works, but it doesnt in the navigator. Rooms arent missing
Have you tried using another account? Might be something with just your account.

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
Show me the results in rooms for your ID only
Doesnt matter I deleted all my rooms, still same thing. cleared my cache still same.. used a different browser still same, this seems to be happening to few other people too

Have you tried using another account? Might be something with just your account.
I did.. still same Zaka

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
No one has asked yet.. Any exceptions or logs?

------------------------------------------ PlusEmulator logs ---------------------------------
PacketError Logs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MYSQL Logs

------------------------------------------ PlusEmulator logs ---------------------------------
Note; I also cannot search rooms, it doesn't load just like when I click My World.
@Sledmore, Honestly I've never come across anything like this, as for the errors, it says nothing about room navigator.

Last edited:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Code:
[LIST=1]
[*]Error in packet [1028] BODY: [0]myworld_view[0][0]:
[*]System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
[*]   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
[*]   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
[*]   at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider)
[*]   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row)
[*]   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.GenerateRoomData(Int32 RoomId)
[*]   at Plus.HabboHotel.Navigator.NavigatorHandler.Search(ServerPacket Message, SearchResultList SearchResult, String SearchData, GameClient Session, Int32 FetchLimit)
[*]   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Navigator.NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer..ctor(String Category, String Data, ICollection`1 SearchResultLists, GameClient Session, Int32 GoBack, Int32 FetchLimit)
[*]  at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Navigator.NewNavigatorSearchEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet)
[*]  at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet)
[*]  at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message)
[*]
[/LIST]
One of the rooms is causing an issue, something isn't parsing correctly.

If I had to guess, you previously had strict mode disabled on your MySQL, however you only had it via a global variable and not configuration - and since you've rebooted the server, that has gone.

Try running this as a starting point:

PHP:
SET @@GLOBAL.sql_mode="";

Let us know if the navigator begins to work again.

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
PHP:
SET @@GLOBAL.sql_mode="";

Is this meant to be ran on MYSQL DB as a query?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Okie, I've ran that through my hotels DB, + Restarted emu, still nothing. I also ran it through the mysql database still nothing. My world view wont show

Okay, could you find GenerateRoomData method and paste it here? Something isn't casting correctly.

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
Okay, could you find GenerateRoomData method and paste it here? Something isn't casting correctly.

RoomManager

---------------------------------------------------------------
NavigatorHandler

I hope this is what you're asking for

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
RoomManager

---------------------------------------------------------------
NavigatorHandler