Not open for further replies.

Nicco_Gamer

Jan 4, 2015
Opinion on my Ultimate Team?

uxqQpaX.png

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Perfect. But i was you. I'll change benzema to Ronaldo or messi maybe? Not saying Benzema is not good just he have no pace...

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Perfect. But i was you. I'll change benzema to Ronaldo or messi maybe? Not saying Benzema is not good just he have no pace...
ngl he would be lucky to even have messi or ronaldo since their worth like 7-9m tops.
--
My teams:
5P0I8T1.png

pZmrRCM.png

FvGm2jX.png

I'm on xbox js.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
That is so sexy
ikr benzema on the pitch is a bomb. He scores all the way from the half way line, simple as. Isco is a dribbling monstaa! I'm not that keen on my goal keeper though even though his pretty good but I prefer De Gea over him.

Nixonn

Sep 2, 2011
ikr benzema on the pitch is a bomb. He scores all the way from the half way line, simple as. Isco is a dribbling monstaa! I'm not that keen on my goal keeper though even though his pretty good but I prefer De Gea over him.
Yeah, their's no real good keepers in liga bbva but you still might get full chemistry with de gea since he'll link with ramos.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Yeah, their's no real good keepers in liga bbva but you still might get full chemistry with de gea since he'll link with ramos.
yeah his good with ramos, I use to have pique where Godin was but Pique pissed me off tons of times where he was that slow he couldn't keep up with sweaty bastards with cuadadro. So yeah thats why but like some how when i put De Gea with Ramos and Godin, godin performs rly bad. Its odd but ye diego alves is decent for now.

Nixonn

Sep 2, 2011
yeah his good with ramos, I use to have pique where Godin was but Pique pissed me off tons of times where he was that slow he couldn't keep up with sweaty bastards with cuadadro. So yeah thats why but like some how when i put De Gea with Ramos and Godin, godin performs rly bad. Its odd but ye diego alves is decent for now.
Yeah it sucks how in such good attacking leagues such as liga bbva and epl, their's no real good defenders apart from kompany and ramos haha.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Yeah it sucks how in such good attacking leagues such as liga bbva and epl, their's no real good defenders apart from kompany and ramos haha.
mm, I can't wait for the winter upgrades anyway. Godin's second inform will be 90. Benzema second inform will be a 91. Neymar's regular is going up by 1 i think. De Qea's is going up. My players will be worth a ton if they get upgraded to the correct rating that it shows in the in-game stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread