my retro sotpps at 76%

ousos

Sep 13, 2020
my retro sotpps at 76%i'm using yezz emu and cms and swf that posted by flavio roller, it running correctly when i run it at localhost but when i change thelocal host to my domain in external variables and cms config and emu config its not start plz help

ousos

Sep 13, 2020
Send me a printout of the emulator config.

Muchos لاعبين نشطين

## UBEREMULATOR SYSTEM CONFIGURATION FILE ## MUST BE EDITED FOR THE SERVER TO WORK ## YEZZSERVER BY FORBI ## MYSQL CONFIGURATION DB.HOSTNAME=LOCALHOST DB.PORT=3306 DB.USERNAME=ROOT DB.PASSWORD= DB.NAME=STARPIX ## MYSQL POOLING SETUP (CONTROLS AMOUNT OF CONNECTIONS) DB.POOL.MINSIZE=10 DB.POOL.MAXSIZE=250 ## GAME TCP/IP CONFIGURATION GAME.TCP.BINDIP=127.0.0.1 GAME.TCP.PORT=30000 GAME.TCP.CONLIMIT=100 GAME.TCP.CONPERIP=10 GAME.TCP.ENABLENAGLES=TRUE GAME.TCP.PROXYIP=127.0.0.1 ## MUS TCP/IP CONFIGURATION MUS.TCP.BINDIP=127.0.0.1 MUS.TCP.PORT=30001 MUS.TCP.ALLOWEDADDR=127.0.0.1 ## CLIENT CONFIGURATION CLIENT.PING.ENABLED=1 CLIENT.PING.INTERVAL=20000 CLIENT.MAXREQUESTS=300 # SYSTEM LICENSE HOTEL.NAME=HABROT # COMANDO PREMIAR DIAMANTESPREMIAR=1 NIVELTOTALGAMES=200 CODEMBLEMANIVEL=NV #OTRAS PRISION

Morohara

May 18, 2020
Set

GAME.TCP.BINDIP= (Vps ip here).​

Go to advanced firewall settings and open the ports for 30000, 30001 and which ever other ones you’re using. Also MySQL user/pass for db.
Post automatically merged:

Set

Go to advanced firewall settings and open the ports for 30000, 30001 and which ever other ones you’re using. Also MySQL user/pass for db.
Also check to see if vars are linked correctly just shift click/copy and paste to a browser if it loads then they’re linked if 404 then they’re not linked correctly.

Last edited:

ousos

Sep 13, 2020
Set

Post automatically merged:

Also check to see if vars are linked correctly just shift click/copy and paste to a browser if it loads then they’re linked if 404 then they’re not linked correctly.
i've maked this and still the same problem

Users who are viewing this thread