My new Logo

KeironParkes

Oct 19, 2013
I decided to make a new logo and this is the first design.
I kept it as minimalistic as possible, because that's the style I like.
If you think there's a way to improve it, please state it in a reply to the thread.
bc7EUqd.png

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
looks like vf. and I'm guessing its supposed to mean various in case you're latin

Varius is a Latin word meaning "diverse, different, changeable; various, variegated" and may refer to : Varius (genus), a genus belonging to the Nepticulidae family of small moths. Varius Manx, a Polish pop group.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
If it's only suppose to be a "V", then I'd say it's a pretty poor design choice, as I thought it meant "VF" as well.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Same as anyone else, thought it as VF. Maybe put a pair wings so it does show a little bit of non letter?

Jump

You are beautiful beyond comprehension
Feb 16, 2011
Could always add a kind of extrude to the left part of the V going across, which will then meet up with the wings and thus will be more identifiable.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Yeah I was getting the 'VF' feel but I see where you're coming from but adding extra things coming off of text will always give that feel of being another letter, that's just how people read logos.
Also this is very flat, adding on to what Jump said, maybe add some minor shadowing as well?

Edit: wtf, your signature mayn! That wasn't meant to be said, now you're exposing it to errywun.

KeironParkes

Oct 19, 2013
Yeah I was getting the 'VF' feel but I see where you're coming from but adding extra things coming off of text will always give that feel of being another letter, that's just how people read logos.
Also this is very flat, adding on to what Jump said, maybe add some minor shadowing as well?

Edit: wtf, your signature mayn! That wasn't meant to be said, now you're exposing it to errywun.
Pfft, yolo. And I'll take it all into consideration, thx bb <3

Feb 1, 2014
I don't like it, the colour choice is odd and gives off a feel for "VF" rather then "V".
Maybe seperating the wings or something would be better.

Espinosa

Aug 24, 2014
Uh.. I don't really like it, it isn't something where people could say about; "OMG AMAZING I WANT THIS TOO". Its just something simple.

Users who are viewing this thread