My new habbo retro into my vps

DestormRappers

Apr 23, 2013
Hello dear friends,

I have downloaded a habbo retro (habboon's DB and i'd like someone to put it into my database as i am not an expertese into importing things there. I am good with r63's but lately i've changed my development to r63b. So i'd like to contact someone to help me put my r63b into my vps as it would mean alot to me i have TV so you can TV me and put the things so it is easily for us both to see everything :) thanks to whoever can help me i do have skype and it is

andrew.habashy3 :) feel free to add me :)

Happy retroing to you all

GamerX

You Never Walk Alone
Aug 24, 2016
Hello dear friends,

I have downloaded a habbo retro (habboon's DB and i'd like someone to put it into my database as i am not an expertese into importing things there. I am good with r63's but lately i've changed my development to r63b. So i'd like to contact someone to help me put my r63b into my vps as it would mean alot to me i have TV so you can TV me and put the things so it is easily for us both to see everything :) thanks to whoever can help me i do have skype and it is

Added you on skype :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
Hello dear friends,

It's just like pre shuffle aka r63. I wouldn't recommend you to host a hotel with no knowledge at all....

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

DestormRappers

Apr 23, 2013
It's just like pre shuffle aka r63. I wouldn't recommend you to host a hotel with no knowledge at all....

I've been in the retro's since i was 10 and i am 17 i owned 2 hotels named loop and loopy but i quit coding so i have to start from the begining but i am slowly remembering my skills. I am a developer but just regaining my skills again.

DestormRappers

Apr 23, 2013
um... wtf dude i said if u can help not say i played myself congrats on you, ur a dickhead i know what a vps is i just dont know how it works i know how a retro works but not vps

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
um... wtf dude i said if u can help not say i played myself congrats on you, ur a dickhead i know what a vps is i just dont know how it works i know how a retro works but not vps
If you don't know how a vps works then you don't know how a pc works? He has a point. Learn stuff then you can host a hotel. :)

Users who are viewing this thread