Feedback My latest banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Hey so today I'm going to show you some of my latest banners. Please rate out of 10 and give feedback? :)

Ckuym7e.gif

co3AdWs.gif

GqMndNc.gif

TL3SopD.jpg

Cody199

Oct 28, 2013
7/10 Im not a fan of the Craft logo going in and out like that. Habboon's logo would probably look a lil better with a more transparent box behind it and i dont like that it blinks at the end. and maybe make your watermark a lil more transparent? other than those things,the banners look great. my favorite is Wubbo.

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
7/10 Im not a fan of the Craft logo going in and out like that. Habboon's logo would probably look a lil better with a more transparent box behind it and i dont like that it blinks at the end. and maybe make your watermark a lil more transparent? other than those things,the banners look great. my favorite is Wubbo.
Well I've had in the past where my watermark was quite transparent then some noob removed it and claimed he made it

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I gotta say this is pretty good,would you mind making me one(Like that Boon styled animated banner)saying Habbet?

imrce

i give good bj's
Jul 27, 2014
Agree with @Cody199 in some respect, I defiantly do not like that blink at the end on the Habboon one - a more transparent box would be better too. (3/10)
Craft isn't my favourite either, I think it might be the blinking again. (3/10)
With the Wubbo one, it's better, but the writing scrolling along the bottom backwards doesn't half confuse me at first, not sure if that's just me though. (6/10)
Diverp is without doubt my favourite out of all of them. I don't really like the white border around the logo though, that's the only thing. (8/10)

My own opinions! People may disagree.

Timmehz

Aug 16, 2014
You're banners are really good you have some hidden potential in you. Soon you will be able to do much better!

zJoey

Mar 14, 2014
Can you make me a banner like the Habbome animated one, rather than saying Habbome can you change it to Yabbo.

imrce

i give good bj's
Jul 27, 2014
tDVbDbo.jpg

R7Dl8ZH.gif

These are now my latest banners, feedback?
Top banner, the online users needs to be more visable, I didn't see it at all at first - it's only as I came to quote that I saw it. I think the bar at the bottom needs to run along the whole of the bottom, going behind the two avatars - it'd add that little something. Not too keen on the Shift being bank on that poor avatars eye either, maybe moving it to the left would be better. (6.5/10)
Botoom banner, Don't like the font in the second part. Habbome isn't centre either, and on this sort of banner it needs to be. I think you could've used more habbo-y font for the writing too. Maybe make the boxes the writing appear in slightly transparent, as to not give such a distorted view.
I think you're getting better and you have real potential if you can dig down deep and drag it out. (4/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread