My ip address causes my router page to come up

Torture

Jan 21, 2013
When I type in my Ip my Router Page comes up, I think my router is on port 80 how can I change it.. I've googled it Dalightz even tried to fix it. Also need to portforward!

dob0wh.png

I was told that Administrator Control or some thing maybe on I need to turn it off but I dont see it!

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Google "whats my ip" Google then will give you your ip. Paste it in your url box and if you continue getting your router page, means you either haven't port-forwarded or haven't port-forwarded correctly.

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
This happend to me
The way i figured it out is the router already has a Port 80 made it should be named HTTP you select that in the inbound/outbound service (From what i got from my router)

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Your Public IP isn't going to let people into your router! The User Interface in only available on the local network.

No, but I believe if your using that router you can get into your router page by your public ip.. but for others who dont run off the router, they wont be able to do anything..

Well this is just how mine works

xHissy

PHP / VB.net Developer
Oct 23, 2011
No, but I believe if your using that router you can get into your router page by your public ip.. but for others who dont run off the router, they wont be able to do anything..

Well this is just how mine works

That is exactly what i said.... If your use your local or public ip, as long as your on the local network you will be able to view the user interface.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Like Teso said,
Go to CMD Prompt, and type
ipconfig

and find somewhere where it says "IPv4", put that link in your browser and it should lead to whatever is on your Port 80.

Users who are viewing this thread