Introduction My introduction

BatDev

Apr 20, 2012
Hey there fellow guys and gals from DevBest. My name is Adam, I currently live in Yorkshire, England. I am 19 years of age, my hobbies are: Programming (PHP, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Java and C Sharp). I am a friendly person (only if you don't disrespect). There really isn't much more to say about part from that I have been learning to programme since i was 11 years old, I have been part of the habbo retro community since 2006?

I hope i will enjoy my stay here at devbest :)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Holly shit Adam, what part of Yorkshire? I'm from West Yorkshire, Castleford :D! Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around :p!

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Nice, welcome to DevBest. I like your choices of programming languages except for Java and C#!

BatDev

Apr 20, 2012
Holly shit Adam, what part of Yorkshire? I'm from West Yorkshire, Castleford :D! Welcome to the forums, hope to see you around :p!

Thanks for welcome guys

: oo cool! I am from South Yorkshire

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012

Off-Topic; I live in West Yorkshire too, i'm at Pontefract, about 10 minutes from Castleford

On-Topic; Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thanks for welcome guys

: oo cool! I am from South Yorkshire

Oh wicked.

Off-Topic; I live in West Yorkshire too, i'm at Pontefract, about 10 minutes from Castleford

On-Topic; Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay!

Oh wow, that's two people I've seen from here that live in Pontefract, small world eh?

Users who are viewing this thread