Introduction MY INTRO K

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
Soo, everyone has been making introductions so I thought, why not make mine?
My name is James and I'm 16 years old and I'm no longer a habbotard, some of you may know me from Jamie's and Reece's hotel, I was "MOD-Magic" on it. Gonna be honest here, I can't code for shit, I originally came to this site for help and I've loved the community ever since.
I've recently learnt PHP, starting to get the hang of HTML and I'm also starting to make a portfolio of my design work.

I'm a pretty boring person so I don't have much to tell.

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
My name is James and I'm 16 years old and I'm no longer a habbotard, some of you may know me from Jamie's and Reece's hotel, I was "MOD-Magic" on it. Gonna be honest here, I can't code for shit, I originally came to this site for help and I've loved the community ever since.
I've recently learnt PHP, starting to get the hang of HTML and I'm also starting to make a portfolio of my design work.

I doubt not everyone, including myself, knows what Jamie's and Reece's hotel is.
Welcome to DevBest.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Who the fuck is Jamie and who the fucking fuck is Reece.

I welcome you anyway. Did you know you can buy 2 punches in the face for $5? You get one for free with it!

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012

HOW DARE YOU CALL YOURSELF MOD MAGIC :O

ANywhooreeee bit late with that intro?

Users who are viewing this thread